- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild OM-150CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J24302 000001000 J24302000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highly playable body with Fishman pickup for performers on a budget.
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-150CE features a solid Sitka spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, and an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets. The hidden Fishman Sonitone pickup gives this guitar a perfectly amplified boost for gigs and live performances.
Other premium features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, and mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1¾ nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Orchestra
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted pickup
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Get great tone at a great price. Order this Guild today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.