Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Guild OM-240CE Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar Charcoal Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Guild OM-240CE Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar Charcoal Burst$499.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Voluminous arched back design with comfortable neck and cutaway design.
Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain and a lush, full sound. The OM-240CE features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, a bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard and a matte polyurethane finish.
Case sold separately.
Guild Westerly Collection
The Westerly Collection pays homage to an important period in Guild’s early history, when Guild outgrew the beloved Hoboken, New Jersey factory, and moved production to Westerly, Rhode Island in 1967. Finding a home in a former furniture manufacturing building, Guild took advantage of the additional space this new location had to offer, and improved upon the production layout left behind in Hoboken.
With a fresh start, highly skilled employees, and plenty of room to grow, Guild flourished. It was not long before the Westerly factory became renowned for exceptional craftsmanship, quality and the introduction of many beloved Guild acoustics. The dedication to innovation was apparent, with meticulous attention to detail. Inspired by this golden era, the Guild Westerly Collection carries on the tradition of impeccable workmanship and unwavering excellence by incorporating high-quality materials and classic Guild designs into each instrument.
- Pearloid/ABS rosette
- White ABS body binding
- Black/White ABS top purfling
- Pearloid dot fingerboard inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Ivory colored plastic bridge pins with black dots
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Dual action truss rod
- D'Addario EXP16 - Coated phosphor bronze light gauge strings
Join the Guild, guitar family, by ordering this sweet OM-240CE today.
OM-240CE Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Matte Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Guild
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style open-gear
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle and nut: Bone Compensated bone/bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.