- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild X-175 Manhattan Hollowbody Archtop Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03000 000001000 J03000000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A strikingly beautiful and musically exceptional guitar, the X-175 Manhattan is an outstanding example of professional Guild tone, responsiveness and...Click To Read More About This Product
The return of one of Guild's classic archtops.
A strikingly beautiful and musically exceptional guitar, the X-175 Manhattan is an outstanding example of professional Guild tone, responsiveness and versatility. With its gracefully sculpted and richly resonant hollow body, rock-solid 3-piece neck and electrifying dual single-coil pickups, it evokes the enchanting Guild Manhattan model of the 1950s and '60s, marking the welcome return of a true Guild classic. Includes case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Combination laminated/solid
- Top wood: Arched Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Soft vintage U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: DE-1F
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: DE-1F
- Brand: Guild
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated top rosewood base
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Grover Sta-Tite
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Join the Guild of guitar-playing aficionados. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.