Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Hagstrom Retroscape Series H-III Electric Guitar Gloss Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Authentic Hagstrom flair and versatile tones.
A comfortably profiled Canadian Maple neck is bolted to a hand-selected American Alder body insuring that the original attack and “bite” of the H-II and H-III is maintained. The classic 6-in-line Hagstrom headstock design, used for the first production of H-IIs and H-IIIs, has been slightly updated, and the “Vintage Tremar” has been re-engineered for functional improvements without sacrificing its original appearance.
Hagstrom has taken great care in recreating the original pickups, and the new “Retro-S” pickups do an excellent job of matching the originals’ sonic glory. Gain-shaping functionality is enhanced by incorporating Hagstrom’s new RC-Circuit into the volume control, which allows for volume reduction without the loss of that high frequency “shimmer.” Case sold separately.
Neck Pickup On/Off
Middle Pickup On/Off
Bridge Pickup On/Off
Master Tone On/Off
Top (Bass Cut) On/Off
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Hard Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: H-Expander
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Resinator
- Radius: 15 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Ceramic C-Spin
- Middle: Ceramic C-Spin
- Bridge: Ceramic C-Spin
- Brand: Hagstrom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: R/C Tone Circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Three on/off switches
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic with roller saddles
- Tailpiece: Vintage Tremar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get retro style and modern construction in one. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.