- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hagstrom Tremar Viking Deluxe Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H98493 000001000 H98493000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dressed to kill, the hagstrom Tremar Viking Deluxe Electric Guitar will burn up the competition with its select flame maple top and lush finish. It's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classy semi-hollowbody with dual humbuckers and tremolo.
Dressed to kill, the hagstrom Tremar Viking Deluxe Electric Guitar will burn up the competition with its select flame maple top and lush finish. It's a semi-hollowbody with a set neck of Canadian hard maple. The fingerboard is made of Resinator, a wood composite material that is homogeneous in nature and is more stable than any standard wood product. The H-Expander truss rod provides tension at both ends and runs the entire length of the neck. The rigid yet light-weight alloy truss rod allows for a very low action and thin neck. Dual HJ-50 pickups are wired to a 3-way switch with individual Volume and Tone controls. A Hagstrom Tremar vibrato with tune-o-matic bridge offers tuning stablilty even after the wildest of rides.
Body: Semi-hollow contoured ply flamed maple
Neck: Canadian hard maple, set
Fingerboard: Resinator fretboard with Hagstrom pearl block position marks
Fretboard Radius: 15
Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 die-cast
Scale Length: 24.75" / 628 mm / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom HJ-50
Pickup Selector: 3-way toggle
Vibrato: Hagstrom Tremar
Bridge: Long travel tune-o-matic with Hagstrom trapeze tail piece
Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
String Setup: 10-46 - .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
Strap on some Swedish mojo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.