- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harmony Juno Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L75964 000001000 L75964000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Harmony Juno is what you’d imagine a small body guitar to be—compact yet capable of powerful sound. Its genuine mahogany body is lightweight, per...Click To Read More About This Product
The Harmony Juno is a small-bodied guitar with a big, powerful sound.
The Harmony Juno is what you’d imagine a small body guitar to be—compact yet capable of powerful sound. Its genuine mahogany body is lightweight, perfectly balanced and comfortable in anyone's hands. Crafted with a pair of hand-wound gold foil P90 pickups, the Juno offers warm and rich harmonics that roar with an attitude once you push this wonderful guitar further into overdrive.
- Genuine mahogany nitro-finished body
- 25” scale genuine mahogany neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard, dot inlays
- Custom gold foil P90 pickups in the neck and bridge, 3-way switch, orange drop capacitor
- Locking tuning machines
Powerful sound, small body. Get your Harmony Juno today.
- Body wood: Genuine mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Genuine mahogany
- Scale length: 25”
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12”
- Fret size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1 11/16”/Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Custom gold foil P90
- Bridge: Custom gold foil P90
- Control layout: Master Volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Bridge design: Custom half-bridge with compensated saddles
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Case: MONO Stealth Electric Guitar Case—Mini
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.