Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Heritage Custom Shop Core Collection H-150 Electric Guitar with Case Tobacco Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Tobacco Sunburst
Shop by Serial Number:
Heritage Custom Shop Core Collection H-150 Electric Guitar with Case Tobacco Sunburst
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Delivers the energy and excellence unique to guitars from the late '50s.
This guitar is crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, and features the finest curly maple top and an ultra-lightweight genuine mahogany back. Overall, the Heritage Custom Core H-150 weighs less than 8.5 lbs. A nitrocellulose finish with vintage gloss adds a subtle shine and velvety smooth feel to this guitar, and ages beautifully over time. With a redesigned carve top, 17° headstock and 4.5° neck angle, the Custom Core H-150 is optimized for excellent playability.
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 also marks the debut of our signature 225 Classic humbuckers. Designed by our Head of Guitar Research and Development, Edwin Wilson, and wound in-house to our strictest standards, these vintage-inspired pickups are tuned specifically for the Heritage Custom Core H-150 and excel tremendously in both clean and overdriven tones, making them perfect for any music genre.
Other notable features include a ‘50s C-shaped neck profile that’s truly comfortable on the hands, and a locking bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain and resonance. The headstock has a holly veneer and carries the ‘Heritage’ logo with a Twin Arrow inlay. Proprietary 3x3 tuners come laser-etched with our ‘Heritage’ logo.
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 is available in three colors, with the option for an Artisan Aged finish. It comes in a newly-designed hardshell case, with a certificate of authenticity and case candies included.
Own a time-honored classic. Order today.
Custom Shop Core Collection H-150 Electric Guitar with Case Specifications:
- Body Material: Premium Curly Maple (Top) / Ultra-Light Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Dark Cherry Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Vintage Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: '50s C (.8910" – .9805")
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: Pearl 'Heritage' Logo and Custom Shop Motif
- Pickups: Heritage Custom Shop 225 Classic Humbuckers (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: 'Heritage' Branded Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Case: Custom Shop Case and Case Candies
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.