- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEG10II Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H90906
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AEG Series slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. The AEG10II Cut...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A comfortable body with a spruce top and stage-ready electronics.
The AEG Series slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. The AEG10II Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines easy playability and a mahogany body with spruce top to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion. The Fishman Equipped Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner preamp with onboard tuner, enable easy sonic manipulation, using the 3-band EQ. Any contour is right at your fingertips. The AEQ-SP1 also offers a phase reverse for feedback reduction.
Case sold separately.
- BodyShape: AEG Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Spruce Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Ibanez Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ-SP1 Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: 1/4" Output
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Strings: Ibanez Coated Acoustic Strings
- Scale/Length 648mm
- Width at Nut 43mm
- Width at Joint 55mm
- Thickness 1st Fret 20mm
- Thickness 7th Fret 21mm
- Radius 300mm
Add new acoustic sounds to your performance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.