- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEG10II Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Transparent Red Sunburst
- Write a Review
- J10942 000001000 J10942000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AEG10II features a slender single-cutaway body design combine with a tapered neck for a much smoother, more accessible playing experience. Combin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful and balanced sound whether plugged in or not.
The AEG10II features a slender single-cutaway body design combine with a tapered neck for a much smoother, more accessible playing experience. Combine that with a Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner, and you are good to go for practice or performances of any kind. It's a quality workhorse instrument at a you don't have to pony-up-as-much price. The AEG10II features the tried-and-true formula of spruce top and mahogany back, sides and neck. Other appointments include ivory binding, an abalone rosette, chrome die-cast tuners, and a gorgeous Transparent Red Sunburst high gloss finish.
Body shape: AEG body
Back and sides: Mahogany
Body binding: Ivory
Soundhole rosette: Ivory
Tuning machine: Gold die-cast tuners
Number of frets: 21
Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage
Strings: D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauge)
Pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner
Output jack: 1/4" outputs
Battery: 9V battery
Finish top: Gloss
Finish back and sides: Gloss
Finish neck back: Gloss
Width at Nut: 43mm
Width at 14th Fret: 55mm
Thickness at 1st: 20mm
Thickness at 7th: 21mm
Max Depth: 3-1/4"
Pick up this awesome Ibanez guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.