- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEG10LII Lefty Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H99327 000001000 H99327000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AEG Series slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. The AEG10II Lef...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A slender cutaway with Fishman-equipped electronics.
The AEG Series slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. The AEG10II Lefty Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines easy playability and a mahogany body with spruce top to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion. The Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner, enable easy sonic manipulation, using its 3-band EQ. Any contour is right at your fingertips. A phase control helps fight feedback.
- Left-handed AEG body
- Spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Abalone rosette
- Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- D'Addario EXP strings
Add affordable acoustic sounds to your music, at home or on stage. Order today.
- Scale 634mm
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at 14th Fret: 55mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 7th: 21mm
- Radius: 400mmR
- Length 19-1/4"
- Width 15"
- Max Depth 3-1/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.