- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEG1812II AEG 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Dark Violin Sunburst
- Write a Review
- J28289 000001000 J28289000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AEG Series is a stage-ready acoustic-electric guitar designed specifically with the electric player in mind. With a thinner body and shorter 25” ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A slimmer, short scale body electric guitarists will find comfortable right away.
The AEG Series is a stage-ready acoustic-electric guitar designed specifically with the electric player in mind. With a thinner body and shorter 25” scale length, the AEG is designed to put the electric guitarist at ease with a feel and playability less acoustic and more reminiscent an electric instrument.
Built for comfort and speed, the AEG1812IIDVS features the feedback-killing thinner profile AEG body. The spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a rosewood fretboard provide a lively sonic response even without amplification. A Fishman Sonicore pickup with an AEQ-SP2 preamp delivers a sweet cascade of amplified acoustic tones for the stage, and an onboard tuner provides quick, discreet tuning. Other features include chrome die-cast tuners, a beautiful Abalone rosette and a natural high gloss finish.
- AEG body
- Spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Abalone rosette
- Ivory body binding
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- AEQ-SP2 Preamp with onboard tuner
- Dark Violin Sunburst (DVS) finish
Grab this special Ibanez today! Click or call to order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.