- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEG18LII Cutaway Left-Handed Acoustic Electric Guitar
Vintage Violin Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14619 000001000 J14619000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez's left-handed AEG18LII comes in a slender, single-cutaway body that delivers powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp...Click To Read More About This Product
A thin, highly playable body design with excellent electronics.
Ibanez's left-handed AEG18LII comes in a slender, single-cutaway body that delivers powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. This guitar combines easy playability, a great finish and a mahogany body with spruce tops to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion.
Other appointments include a sweet abalone rosette, chrome die-cast tuners, Ibanez Advantage bridge pins, and ivory binding. A high-quality Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamps with 3-band EQ and built-in tuner provides the sparkling tones that sound great in any venue.
- Body type: AEG Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ibanez/Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Order this special guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.