- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEW Series AEWC24MBLG Maple Burl Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J50316 000001000 J50316000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AEWC24MB is an EWC body acoustic/electric made with a spruce top, artfully combining Maple Burl on the back and sides. The electronics on the AEW...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The exotic look and sound of maple burl in a slimmer body paired with top-notch electronics.
The AEWC24MB is an EWC body acoustic/electric made with a spruce top, artfully combining Maple Burl on the back and sides. The electronics on the AEWC24MB include a Fishman Sonicore pickup, an AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner for complete tone control along with both 1/4 in. and XLR outputs. Other features include chrome die-cast tuners with black knobs, a rosewood fretboard and bridge, and Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins for improved tuning stability. This beautiful instrument is finished off with a maple rosette and an open pore natural finish.
Case sold separately.
As an industry leader in the use of exotic tonewoods, Ibanez continues to innovate with their AEW Series. This fresh approach merges a classic spruce top with an elegant exotic tonewood back and sides. The thinner, amplification-friendly body of these acoustic-electrics make them the perfect choice for gigging singer-songwriters. A "soft" Florentine cutaway provides easy accessibility all the way to the 17th fret. The Fishman Pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 Preamp deliver excellent reproduction and control of tonal characteristics and easy operation, while 1/4 in. and XLR outputs give you options for a variety of direct plug-in applications. The exotic tonewoods give each respective model a distinctive tone and appearance that will garner attention and inspire the imagination. Let yourself be captured by the grandeur of the AEW Series.
- Body type: AEWC
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Maple Burl
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C Thin
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman/Ibanez
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Black Die-Cast Tuners
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Ibanez inspiration is here. Order this beautiful guitar today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.