- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AG95QAL Artcore Expressionist Series Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product K59713
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For a decade now, Ibanez has energized the hollow-body segment with a wide range of designs - from rockin’ hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. With th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Ibanez Artcore Expressionist AG95QAL - beautiful Quilted Ash top, back & sides and the acclaimed Super 58 pickups.
For a decade now, Ibanez has energized the hollow-body segment with a wide range of designs - from rockin’ hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. With the introduction of its new Expressionist line, Ibanez has begun yet another chapter in the story of its acclaimed Artstar series.
Built with tone woods selected for their beauty as well as their musicality, the Expressionist line covers the wide range of styles for which Ibanez hollow and semi-hollow bodies are known.
The full-hollow AG95QAL features quilted ash top, back, and sides, and handsome ivory binding on the body, headstock, and fingerboard. An expertly crafted 3-piece Maple/Mahogany set-in neck ensures body liveliness and is fitted with a rich Ebony fretboard with silky contrasting pearl block inlays. The tortoise shell colored pickguard provides an gorgeous appearance.
Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 Custom pickups - the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield used in their own signature models. These pickups provide warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response. Super 58's are at home in variety of genres.
- Quilted Ash top/back/sides
- Mahogany set-in neck, Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Acrylic block inlay, 20 Medium frets
- 2 Ibanez Classic Elite humbucking pickups
- ART-1 bridge VT60 tailpiece, Sure Grip III control knobs, Chrome Hardware
The Left-handed semi-acoustic Ibanez AG95QAL Electric Guitar is at home in jazz, rock or R&B. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Ash
- Body wood: Quilted Ash
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Classic Elite
- Bridge: Classic Elite
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ART1
- Tailpiece: VT60
- Tuning machines: Not specified
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Japan