- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AKJV95 Artcore Expressionist Vintage Series Electric Guitar
Dark Amber Low Gloss
- Write a Review
- #K59708 000001000 K59708000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There’s something enticing about the look of an older, vintage guitar—well worn with battle scars, earned throughout its years of hard use. Much like...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hollow-bodied guitar with vintage-looking spruce top and flamed maple back.
There’s something enticing about the look of an older, vintage guitar—well worn with battle scars, earned throughout its years of hard use. Much like a vintage leather jacket or rare antique furnishings, it immediately feels comfortable and sets a tone unlike anything brand new, right off the shelf. It’s this idea that inspired the new Ibanez Artcore Expressionist Vintage Series.
Lurking beneath its aged looking facade and smoky, low gloss finish is a single cutaway hollow body that can handle anything from Jazz standards to country and western. This model features a beautiful Spruce top with Flamed Maple back and sides, bound with white binding—a stylish look that carries over to the headstock and fretboard as well. Its expertly crafted set-in neck construction ensures that the AKJV95’s all-important neck joint is both solid and comfortable, and that the body’s robust liveliness remains intact. The fretboard is rich Ebony contrasted by Aged white block inlays, set to a 3-piece Mahogany/Maple set-in neck that has proven its reliability on thousands of Ibanez hollow and semi-hollow bodies throughout the years. Also it’s equipped with Super 58 pickups which deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues.
- Spruce top, flamed maple back, and sides, white binding on body, headstock, and fingerboard
- 3-piece maple/mahogany set-in neck, bound ebony fretboard with acrylic block inlay
- Two Ibanez original Super 58 Custom pickups
- ART-1 bridge, VT06 tailpiece
Order this guitar to create all the jazz and R&B sounds you desire with confidence and style.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.7"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish:
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 15.75"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Acrylic block
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Super 58 Custom
- Bridge: Super 58 Custom
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ART1
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.