- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Artcore Series AS73G Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J50528 000001000 J50528000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As evidenced by its long-standing association with such giants of jazz guitar as George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield, Ibanez has been a con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Impressive style and sound.
As evidenced by its long-standing association with such giants of jazz guitar as George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield, Ibanez has been a constant pioneer in the world of hollow-body guitar building for more than three decades. Part of that legacy is owed to the Artcore collection, which has succeeded in smashing any and all preconceptions in its wake as to what a great hollow or semi-hollow ought to be. The Artcore formula builds on equal parts luthiery know-how, daring design, and a passion for warm, full-bodied tone.
The AS73G features a select-grade maple semi-hollow body, a set-in mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard contribute to the warm-sounding characteristics of the AS73G. Ibanez designed the Classic Elite pickups to give you big, full tone and well-balanced output. Case sold separately.
- Mint Blue finish
- Artcore AS Mahogany set-in neck
- Maple top/ back & sides semi-hollow body
- Bound Rosewood fretboard
- White block inlay
- Medium frets
- Classic Elite neck pickup
- Classic Elite bridge pickup
- ART1 bridge
- Sure Grip III control knobs
- Gold hardware
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez to make it right.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.