- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Artwood AW360CEWK Solid Top Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J50311 000001000 J50311000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The cutaway dreadnought body shape of the AW360CEWK and solid mahogany top offers full-bodied, well-rounded bigger-that-expected sonic response. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic body design with weathered black open pore finish.
The cutaway dreadnought body shape of the AW360CEWK and solid mahogany top offers full-bodied, well-rounded bigger-that-expected sonic response. The guitar’s mahogany top, back and sides, breathe freely thanks to a special open pore finish treatment, giving it a full, rich, open sound.
“Thermo Aged” tonewood, made by a special drying process is used for the AW360CEWK’s bridge and bridge plate for amazing response. A Fishman Sonicore Pickup accurately translates that full sound to whatever amplification system you plug it into, while the Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp provides the extra punch of onboard EQ, and the convenience of an easy-to-read digital tuner located on the upper bout. The bone nut and saddle were chosen for its ability to transfer string vibration naturally. Ibanez Chrome open gear tuners ensure smooth and stable tuning.
Case sold separately.
The Artwood Series is the embodiment of what might be called the Ibanez “modern approach to tradition.” Cutting-edge woodworking technology enables the guitar maker’s luthiers to reproduce the sophisticated bracing techniques of one-of-a-kind instruments of yesteryear.
While tradition is the hallmark of the Artwood Series, the company’s decades-long search for the ultimate in acoustic tone has contributed to design alterations that give Artwood guitars a voice all their own.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Weathered Black Open Pore
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open Pore
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ibanez
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Chrome Open Gear tuners with ivory knobs
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this fine instrument today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.