- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Artwood Series AC320CEABL Solid Top Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J50314 000001000 J50314000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The cutaway grand concert body shape of the AC320CEABL, along with the solid Sitka spruce top, delivers player comfort along with enormous frequency ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable body shape paired with discrete electronics and subtle open pore finish.
The cutaway grand concert body shape of the AC320CEABL, along with the solid Sitka spruce top, delivers player comfort along with enormous frequency range that offers wave after wave of shimmering highs along with tight mids and a full-bodied low end. The guitar's full sound is the result of using a solid spruce top with mahogany as a back-and-side material. ”Thermo Aged” tonewood, made by a special drying process is used for bridge and bridgeplate for amazing response. A Fishman Sonicore Pickup accurately translates that full sound to whatever amplification system you plug it into, while the Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp provides the extra punch of on-board EQ, and the convenience of an easy-to-read digital tuner located on the upper bout. The bone nut and saddle were chosen for its ability to transfer string vibration naturally. Ibanez Chrome open gear tuners ensure smooth and stable tuning. The antique blonde open pore finish gives the top a unique look as well.
Case sold separately.
The Artwood Series
The Artwood Series is the embodiment of what might be called the Ibanez “modern approach to tradition.” Cutting-edge woodworking technology enables the guitar maker’s luthiers to reproduce the sophisticated bracing techniques of one-of-a-kind
instruments of yesteryear.
While tradition is obviously the hallmark of the Artwood Series, the company’s decades-long search for the ultimate in acoustic tone has contributed to design alterations that give Artwood a voice all its own.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Open Pore
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open Pore
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ibanez
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Open Gear with Ivory Knobs
- Bridge: Thermo Aged Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: China
Grab this Artwood Series today with a quick click or call.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear