- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AVD6 Artwood Vintage Distressed Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J28276 000001000 J28276000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Taking a "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition," the Ibanez Artwood Series of acoustic instruments has long been a source of pride and a labo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted to give the look and of a much older instrument.
Taking a "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition," the Ibanez Artwood Series of acoustic instruments has long been a source of pride and a labor of love. Now with the Artwood Vintage Series, Ibanez looks to the past for inspiration in the development of new historically influenced instruments.
The Ibanez AVD6DTS is a classic dreadnought with an artfully distressed finish featuring a solid Sitka Spruce top with mahogany back and sides, and a satin finish mahogany neck. The combination of spruce and mahogany construction produces a bright high end with a warm, full low-end, reminiscent of guitars associated with the acoustic boom of the early '60s.
A bone nut and saddle make this an extremely responsive instrument, reproducing delicate fingerpicking or percussive strumming with equal distinction. Ivory body binding provides added ornate refinement. Other features include a herrignbone rosette and antique nickel tuners, to complement this instrument’s aged character.
- Limited production
- Dreadnought body
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Herringbone rosette
- Ivory body binding
- Bone nut and saddle
- Antique nickel tuners
- Distressed Tobacco Sunburst (DTS) finish
Grab this Ibanez today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.