- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AVN11 Artwood Vintage Parlor Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00117 000001000 L00117000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition" has long been Ibanez's motto for the Artwood series. Their Artwood Vintage stretches even further ...Click To Read More About This Product
Built for the future with a nod to the past.
The "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition" has long been Ibanez's motto for the Artwood series. Their Artwood Vintage stretches even further back in history, borrowing the best features from highly desired vintage instruments. One of the ways they do this is by employing an "aging" process to the tonewoods of each Artwood Vintage series model. The wood is Thermo Aged through a special drying process at high temperatures which is commonly referred to as “baking” or “torrefaction”. Only specially selected and seasoned tonewood can be cured using this process. The wood is heated in a vacuum with a specific process for each type of the wood, in order to release water and decompose resin contained within the material.
The AVN11 Artwood Vintage features a Thermo Aged solid Caucasian spruce top which also delivers a dry, vintage sound. Furthermore, a semi-gloss antique finish offers an even more classic appearance. Combined with a mahogany back and Thermo Aged spruce X bracing, the AVN11 Artwood Vintage provides a wide open, resonant sound with a vivid tonal projection. The satin-finished mahogany soft-V shape neck provides increased playing comfort. A bone nut and saddle were chosen for their ability to naturally transfer string vibration.
Case sold separately.
- Antique Brown Sunburst semi-gloss finish
- Dovetail neck joint
- Gold mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Wooden multi-rosette
- Ibanez Advantage pins
- D'Addario EXP16
With its compact size, you can take this guitar anywhere...but first you have to own it. Order now.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Thermo Aged solid Caucasian spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted pattern 5/16" scalloped
- Body finish: Semi-gloss polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Soft V
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Antique chrome tuners with oval knobs
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Unbleached oil-impregnated bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex wrench, bridge pin
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.