- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AVT1NT Artwood Vintage Tenor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02829 000001000 J02829000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez has long described Artwood as a "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition." Now, with the 22.8" scale AVT1NT Artwood Vintage Tenor Acousti...Click To Read More About This Product
A great ode to tenor guitars of years past with modern craftsmanship.
Ibanez has long described Artwood as a "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition." Now, with the 22.8" scale AVT1NT Artwood Vintage Tenor Acoustic Guitar, Ibanez delves fathoms deeper into guitar building tradition. The AVT1NT promises to return the tenor guitar back to it's rightful place in the folk instrument pantheon. It features a bone nut to deliver a well-balanced sound and a bone saddle on a distinctively contoured rosewood bridge. Ideal for strummers and traveling musicians who want to keep their chops up, this smaller-bodied guitar gives you plenty of tone and projection despite its smaller frame thanks to the combination of solid Sitka spruce top, magohany neck, back and sides, and rosewood fingerboard. Other appointments include a black and white multi-rosette, and open gear tuners with pearl buttons.
- Parlor 2 body
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany neck (satin finish), back and sides
- 22.8" scale (580mm)
- Bone nut and saddle
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Black and white multi rosette
- Chrome Open Gear tuners with pearl buttons
- Natural high gloss finish
- Strings: D'Addario J-66 Tenor Guitar Bronze strings
- Case sold separately
You can really take this with you wherever you go. Just buy it first. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.