- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GIO series GRX40Z Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J48375
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez builds guitars for all levels of players—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic good looks with the Ibanez eye for detail.
Ibanez builds guitars for all levels of players—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. It’s this mindset that has earned the GRX40Z its place as the one of the most popular start-up guitars of all time, responsible for launching numerous musical careers around the world.
The GRX40Z matches classic good looks with the Ibanez eye for detail. Its Poplar body sports a lustrous medium gloss finish and Maple neck that features a Rosewood fretboard with white dot inlays. Ibanez Infinity R pickups provide delicious driven tone, courtesy of a 5-way selector switch that provides access to whatever tonal palette you need. A FAT-6 tremolo rounds out your stylistic weaponry. Case sold separately.
GRX Maple neck
White dot inlay
Infinity R (S) neck pickup
Infinity R (S) middle pickup
Infinity R (H) bridge pickup
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.