- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez IJV30 Quickstart 3/4 Acoustic Guitar Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H12882 000001000 H12882000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez IJV30 guitar feels just right to beginners while the quickstart pack includes everything they need to get going. The small 3/4 guitar size...Click To Read More About This Product
An ideal guitar for young players.
The Ibanez IJV30 guitar feels just right to beginners while the quickstart pack includes everything they need to get going. The small 3/4 guitar size is ideal for the smaller fingers and sizes of younger players. The durable spruce top and agathis back and sides produce a clear tone that will inspire new guitarists to practice. The other quality components make this guitar a keeper, even when the player graduates to a full-size instrument.
Includes gig bag.
3/4 dreadnought body
Agathis back and sides
Black and white multi rosette
Ivorex II nut and saddle
Standard acoustic steel strings
Natural high gloss finish
Includes gig bag and electronic tuner
Get a beginner guitar built to last. Order today.
3/4 body style
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.