- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez M80M 8-String Meshuggah Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J00196 000000000 J00196000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez M80M Meshuggah 8-String Electric Guitar is perfectly balanced to deliver a truly great 8-string experience. Martin and Fredrik of Meshugga...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Custom-designed with Martin and Fredrik of Meshuggah.
The Ibanez M80M Meshuggah 8-String Electric Guitar is perfectly balanced to deliver a truly great 8-string experience. Martin and Fredrik of Meshuggah worked with Ibanez to achieve this special guitar. The M80M has a 29.4" extra-long scale neck with preset downtuning. This emits a tight and consistant sound all the way down to the lowest note without ever losing playability. The ash body enhances the defined tone even in downtuning.
The Lundgren Model M8P pickup was designed specifically for this guitar and, at the expense of being slightly low-output, delivers an extremely well-defined and balanced tone across the fingerboard, even when playing with a high-gain setting amplifier. The FX Edge III-8 bridge combines a fixed bridge sustain and double-locking tuning stability. Includes hardshell case.
- 5-piece M80M Maple/Walnut neck with KTS TITANIUM rods
- Ash body
- Rosewood fretboard
- Jumbo frets
- FX Edge III-8 bridge
- Lundgren Model M8P (H) bridge pickup
- Factory tuning: 1D#, 2A#, 3F#, 4C#, 5G#, 6D#, 7A#, 8F
- Black hardware
- Includes hardshell case
Get an 8-string you won't regrett. Order today.
- Scale: 749mm/29.4"
- Width at Nut: 55mm
- Width at Last Fret: 80mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
- Radius: 400mmR
- String Gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.054/ (D'Addario EXL120-7) + .065 (D'Addario)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.