- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Performance Series PF15 Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Transparent Blue Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H90917 000001000 H90917000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Performance Series PF15 Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar offers Ibanez-quality and a striking finish at a price within reach of any p...Click To Read More About This Product
A captivating guitar that yearns for the stage.
The Performance Series PF15 Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar offers Ibanez-quality and a striking finish at a price within reach of any performer. It features a dreadnought-size body with a full sound and a cutaway for upper fingerboard access. Its top is spruce with mahogany back and sides, a proven tonewood combination that resonates perfectly as a dreadnought. Appointments include a black and white soundhole rosette and chrome die-cast machine heads for precision tuning. The PF15 cutaway comes with an onboard pickup and preamp system with 2-band EQ and tuner, perfect for plugging in and jamming with friends or performing solo. It's all possible.
Case sold separately.
- Dreadnought body
- Spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Black-and-white multi rosette
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- AEQ200T preamp with 2-band EQ and onboard tuner
- Transparent blue sunburst high gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Boost your cachet without spending too much cash. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.