- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez PF15ECE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- 512477 000178000 512477000178000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez PF15ECE Performance Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar uses sapele back and sides paired with a spruce top to provide rich, warm lows and swe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional features at a great price.
The Ibanez PF15ECE Performance Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar uses sapele back and sides paired with a spruce top to provide rich, warm lows and sweet sustain. The Ibanez under saddle pickup and AEQ-2T preamp assure an accurate reproduction of the guitar's natural tone when plugged in with bass and treble control as well a built-in tuner. The treble-side cutaway, gloss black finish, chrome die-cast tuners, and pearl dot inlays give the PF15ECE a distinguished appearance.
Case sold separately.
- Sapele back and sides
- Spruce top
- Ibanez under saddle pickup
- AEQ-2T preamp
- Onboard tuner
- Case sold separately
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Nut width: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Nandu wood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ibanez
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Nandu wood
- Saddle and nut: Not specified
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.