- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez PM2 Pat Metheny Signature Hollowbody Electric Guitar - Antique Amber
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97030 000001000 H97030000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of the most reconizeable names in jazz since the '70s, Pat Metheny has worked with a plethora "who's who" of jazz greats, in the process becoming...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed and inspired by the legendary jazz guitarist for those with a versatile tone palette.
One of the most reconizeable names in jazz since the '70s, Pat Metheny has worked with a plethora "who's who" of jazz greats, in the process becoming one himself. Ibanez has collaborated with the wild-haired fret wizard to create the beautiful PM Pat Metheny Signature Hollowbody Antique Amber Electric Guitar. It features a PM mahogany set-in neck with maple top, back, and sides, plus a bound ebony fretboard to give you smooth, sweet tones. Aesthetically, the gold hardware, pearl and abalone inlays, f-holes and stylish KT30 tailpiece pair beautifully with the antique amber woodgrain and curves of the top for a truly classy instument. Other accoutrements include an ART-1 bridge, Silent 58 (H) neck pickup, and Volume and Tone controls. Includes a hardshell case.
- Scale: 628mm/24.75"
- Width at nut: 43mm
- Width at last fret: 57mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm
- Radius: 305mmR
- Length: 19-1/2"
- Width: 15-3/4"
- Max Depth: 3-5/8"
Love some Metheny? Then you'll love this guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.