- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez PS10 Paul Stanley Prestige Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J20824 000001000F1633774 J20824000001000F1633774
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez PS10 Paul Stanley Prestige Signature Electric Guitar brings together all of Stanley's favorite features in one dramatic guitar. Finely cra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted in Japan to Stanely's exact specifications.
The Ibanez PS10 Paul Stanley Prestige Signature Electric Guitar brings together all of Stanley's favorite features in one dramatic guitar. Finely crafted in Japan of mahogany and maple, it comes with Seymour Duncan pickups, PS-shaped neck profile and a Gilbraltar bridge with sustain block. This is a special guitar that will impress and inspire. Hardshell case included.
For more than 30 years, Paul Stanley has reigned supreme as one of the single-most recognizable frontmen in the history of rock and roll. Although preferring to live his off stage life out of the media spotlight he continues to be the chief songwriter, driving force and unwavering voice of KISS. A visionary and trendsetter since the early 1970s, Stanley's passion for both the musical and visual arts has perhaps been the key to the astonishing ongoing worldwide phenomenon known as KISS.
- Neck type: PS 3-piece maple set-in neck (smooth heel)
- Body: Mahogany body/maple top
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard with acrylic and abalone block inlay
- Frets: Medium frets with Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Gibraltar bridge with Sustain block
- Tailpiece: Quik Change Classic tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 model (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (H) Bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Hardhsell case included
Add Ibanez quality and sound to your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.