Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ibanez PWM100 Paul Waggoner Signature Series Electric Guitar Graytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Ibanez PWM100 Paul Waggoner Signature Series Electric Guitar Gray$2,799.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Thicker, warmer tone, while retaining excellent articulation.
Waggoner's input begins at the core of the instrument with a thicker, beefed-up version of the Ibanez S body style. Made of ash, the added girth of this altered shape increases sustain and resonates with a thicker, warmer tone, while retaining excellent articulation.
For the neck, the 5-piece maple/bubinga Wizard High Performance was chosen. It sports a Macassar ebony fingerboard and bears jumbo frets with the Prestige Fret Edge Treatment for a smooth, professional feel that is extremely comfortable and incredibly fast. Hardware includes the Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge bridge for unobtrusive performance and superior tuning stability.
At the heart of the PWM100 is Paul's signature PW Hornet pickups. Designed in collaboration with Mojotone (a North Carolina-based company known for their responsive, hand-made pickups), Waggoner aimed for a heavy, balanced sound that could cut through any mix.
In his words, Something nice and full, but also has that sparkle is the kind of thing Ive always loved. The result is the pairing of a bridge pickup that is aggressive, yet articulate, with a neck pickup that is the exact opposite: less abrasive, and friendlier sounding, for clean rhythms and leads. Together they produce a tone that can dominate, yet still sing without being abrasive to the ear.
The PWM100 comes factory-tuned in C# and includes a hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wizard
- Neck wood: Maple 5-piece
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Macassar Ebony
- Radius: 17"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: PW Hornet
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: PW Hornet
- Brand: Mojotone
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Coil-tap switch (neck and bridge)
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Lo-pro Edge with locking nut
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Versatile electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Enjoy the same smooth feel and great sound that inspires Paul. Order today.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.