- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RG60ALS RG Axion Label Electric Guitar
Black Aurora Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72806 000001000 L72806000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The first thing you’ll notice about the Ibanez RG60ALS RG Axion Label electric guitar is the Black Aurora Burst Matte finish—an otherworldly color sc...Click To Read More About This Product
Infinite sustain comes to Ibanez.
The first thing you’ll notice about the Ibanez RG60ALS RG Axion Label electric guitar is the Black Aurora Burst Matte finish—an otherworldly color scheme. The tones are just as otherworldly, thanks to the neck-position Sustainiac driver. It functions as an active pickup when off; switch it on with the push/pull pot and you’ll be greeted with endless sustain—controllable feedback independent of the amp. A DiMarzio Fusion Edge bridge humbucker is a perfect complement, offering a smooth response with great clarity.
The RG60ALS RG Axion Label has a nyatoh body, with a Nitro Wizard 5-piece panga panga/walnut neck. The Macassar ebony fretboard has jumbo Sub Zero-treated frets that can stand up to hard riffing and string-bending. Luminescent side dot inlays make it easy to perform on dark stages and match the glowing Ibanez headstock logo.
Gotoh locking tuners provide tuning accuracy and allow for efficient string changing. Feel free to go wild on stage: the Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins will keep your strap secure while still offering a quick release. All hardware on the Ibanez RG60ALS RG Axion Label is Cosmo Black, including the Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge.
- Nyatoh body
- 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck with Macassar ebony fretboard, Sub Zero-treated jumbo frets
- Sustaniac pickup and driver (neck) with push/pull pot and 3-way toggle, DiMarzio Fusion Edge humbucker (bridge)
- Edge II tremolo bridge, Gotoh locking tuners, Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins
Invest in an Ibanez. Order today.
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Nyatoh
- Neck wood: 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut
- Material: Macassar ebony
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Inlays: Dot and luminescent side dots
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sustaniac
- Bridge: DiMarzio Fusion Edge
- Special electronics: Sustainiac driver with push/pull activation and 3-way toggle
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Cosmo Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.