- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Talman TCY10 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #581659 000003000 581659000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez's double-cutaway Talman TCY10 is perfect for the electric guitarist who wants to gain the full tones of an acoustic guitar without losing the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A stylish acoustic-electric guitar with great tone.
Ibanez's double-cutaway Talman TCY10 is perfect for the electric guitarist who wants to gain the full tones of an acoustic guitar without losing the comfort and playability of an electric. This Ibanez guitar features the clarity of a bridge pickup combined with a spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body Shape: Talman double cutaway
- Neck: Mahogany neck
- Back and sides: Mahogany back and sides
- Top: Spruce top
- Rosette: Black and white multi rosette
- Tuners: Ibanez chrome die-cast uners
- Pickup: Ibanez piezo pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ200T Preamp with 2-band EQ and onboard tuner
- Fretboard: Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II nut and saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage bridge pins
- Strings: Ibanez coated acoustic strings
- Finishes: Black high-gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Call or click to order this acoustic-electric now.
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 3.25"
- Length: 18"
- Scale/Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Joint: 2.16" (55mm)
- Thickness 1st Fret: .79" (20mm)
- Thickness 7th Fret: .83" (21mm)
- Radius: 11.8" (300mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.