- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez V70CE Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18814 000002000 J18814000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The V70CE Acoustic-Electric guitar features a select spruce top and mahogany back, sides and neck. Equipped with a soft cutaway for higher fret acces...Click To Read More About This Product
Ibanez quality with outstanding playability.
The V70CE Acoustic-Electric guitar features a select spruce top and mahogany back, sides and neck. Equipped with a soft cutaway for higher fret access, it is a very responsive instrument with capacity for great dynamic range. The quality electronics combine with the superior Ibanez design to create an instrument that sounds great plugged in or played acoustically. It also features a rosewood fretboard and chrome tuners.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Antique Natural
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 42mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 651mm (25.5)
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: AEQ200 Pre amp with 2-band EQ
- Headstock overlay: Black
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: N/A
- Country of origin: China
Order this fun, affordable Ibanez today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.