- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander MS-MG-EQ Acoustic-Electric Mini Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48382 000001000 L48382000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides, the MS-MG-EQ Acoustic-Electric Mini Guitar is a travel-size guitar offers a satisfyin...Click To Read More About This Product
Abbreviated guitar with quality pickup and solid spruce top.
Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides, the MS-MG-EQ Acoustic-Electric Mini Guitar is a travel-size guitar offers a satisfying acoustic sound and an under-saddle pickup with three-band EQ (BMT) and built-in tuner. Among its many attractive aesthetic appointments are a rosewood armrest, gold Islander closed-gear tuners with black buttons, binding front and back, black nut and saddle, and an Islander picture logo at the 12th fret.
Ideal for travel or playing around the home. Order soon.
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany Solid Sitka spruce soundboard
- Fingerboard and bridge: Rosewood, with black ABS pins
- Insert:: Islander picture logo (12th frets)
- Nut and saddle: black
- Width at nut: 42,8 mm (1.8")
- Total length: 91.4 mm (36")
- Width at upper sides: 241.3 mm (9.5")
- Width at lower sides: 342.9 mm (13.5")
- Armrest: Rosewood
- Acacia scoop bevel cutaway
- Bindings, front: Rosewood and black ABS
- Bindings, back: Black/white
- Machine heads: Gold Islander closed geared tuners with black buttons
- Strings : D'addario
- Electronics: Under saddle pickup, 3-band EQ (bass/midle/trebble), built-in tuner
- Included: Heavy-duty gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.