- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander RS-MG-EQ Deluxe Acacia Acoustic-Electric Mini Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48380 000001000 L48380000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Islander RS-MG-EQ Deluxe Acacia Acoustic-Electric Mini Guitar is an abbreviated acoustic guitar with a high-quality under-saddle pickup, three-ba...Click To Read More About This Product
Abbreviated acoustic guitar with Sitka spruce/acacia pairing, pickup, EQ and tuner.
The Islander RS-MG-EQ Deluxe Acacia Acoustic-Electric Mini Guitar is an abbreviated acoustic guitar with a high-quality under-saddle pickup, three-band EQ and built-in tuner. It is great for playing around the home, recording or travel. It features a solid Sitka spruce top, rosewood back and sides and mahogany neck.
A rosewood fingerboard with Islander picture logo and body binding make for a nice-looking instrument, complemented by black ABS bridge pins and gold Islander closed gear tuners with black buttons. Ships with quality strings and a heavy-duty gig bag.
Great travel and practice instrument. Order today.
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany Solid Sitka Spruce sound board
- Fingerboard and bridge: Rosewood, with black ABS pins
- Inlay: Islander picture logo (12th fret)
- Nut and saddle: Black
- Width at nut: 42.8 mm (1.68")
- Total length: 91.4 mm (36")
- Width at upper sides: 241.3 mm (9.5")
- Width at lower sides: 342.9 mm (13.5")
- Armrest: Rosewood
- Acacia scoop bevel cutaway
- Front binding: Rosewood and black ABS
- Back binding: Black/white
- Machine heads: Gold Islander closed geared tuners with black buttons
- Strings: D'addario
- Electronics: Under-saddle pickup, 3-band EQ (bass/midle/trebble), built-in tuner
- Included: Heavy-duty gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.