- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Italia Modena Classic Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- 514439 000232000 514439000232000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Acres of pearloid and sparkle front! You can't get much more Rock 'n Roll than that! Looking cool and sounding hot are what this electric guitar is a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Acres of pearloid and sparkle front! You can't get much more Rock 'n Roll than that! Looking cool and sounding hot are what this electric guitar is all about ” as individual as you are. Featuring 3 WMH Wilkinson mini humbuckers and a special blend control to give you all 7 pickup combinations. Plus, an ultra smooth action vibrato for that original feel. This model is specially made for lefties.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: agathis wood,
- Neck: hard maple
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Frets: 22 med. jumbo, 25.5" scale
- Pickups: 3 Wilkinson WMH mini humbuckers
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic with roller action
- Controls: 1 volume, 1 front pickup volume, 1 tone
- Vibrato: Wilkinson VS 50K-II
- Tuning Keys: Wilkinson EZ Lock Tuners
Go, Modena, go! Call or click today to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.