- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Adrian Smith San Dimas Dinky Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 520211 000001000 520211000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on the highly-regarded San Dimas guitar produced by Jackson and Charvel in the 1980s, The Jackson Adrian Smith San Dimas Dinky Electric Guitar ...Click To Read More About This Product
A rocking tribute to a rocking guitarist!
Based on the highly-regarded San Dimas guitar produced by Jackson and Charvel in the 1980s, The Jackson Adrian Smith San Dimas Dinky Electric Guitar pro features include an alder body, bolt-on quartersawn maple neck, compound-radius ebony fingerboard, DiMarzio Super Distortion bridge pickup with Fender SCN middle and neck single-coil pickups in H-S-S configuration, white pickguard, Floyd Rose tremolo, and black hardware. Includes case.
Finish: Gloss polyester
Neck: Bolt-on Quartersawn maple
Radius: Compound-radius 12" to 16" ((304.8mm to 406.4mm)
Frets: 22 jumbo
Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Nut Width: 1.68" (43 mm)
Tuning Keys: Die-cast tuners
Bridge: Floyd Rose Original double-locking 2-point tremolo
Neck: Fender SCN
Middle: Fender SCN
Bridge: DiMarzio Super Distortion Humbucking Pickup
Pickup switching: 5-Position Blade:
Position 1. Bridge Pickup;
Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup;
Position 3. Middle Pickup;
Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup;
Position 5. Neck
Pickup controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Strings: D'Addario NPS, XL, (.009 to .042)
Unique Features: Adrian Smith Signature on front of Headstock.
Get an electric guitar that can do it all! Order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.