- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Dinky JaS32TQ DKA Arch Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L37451 000002000 L37451000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32TQ DKA has a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinf...Click To Read More About This Product
A compound radius for easier playing on an affordable shred machine.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32TQ DKA has a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Powered by dual direct-mount Jackson high-output ceramic-magnet humbucking pickups, the JS32TQ DKA also features a three-way blade, Jackson compensated and adjustable string-through-body TOM-style bridge and die-cast tuners.
Available in a variety of transparent finishes that highlight the figured maple top, the JS32TQ DKA is finished off with stylish white binding around the neck and headstock and all-black hardware.
- Gloss-finished solid poplar body with quilt maple top
- Bound, 25.5"-scale maple neck with 24-fret, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Jackson high-output ceramic humbuckers, 3-way pickup selector
- Thru-body strung tune-o-matic bridge, sealed die-cast tuners
Click or call or order your Arch Top Dinky today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Trans
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound 12–16"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker Ceramic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: High output humbucker Ceramic
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.