- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson DK2T DINKY Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H68211
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jackson DK2T Dinky Electric Guitar is powered by a Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and a Seymour Duncan Jazz SH2N humbucker (neck) mount...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Seymour Duncan-powered Dinky.
The Jackson DK2T Dinky Electric Guitar is powered by a Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and a Seymour Duncan Jazz SH2N humbucker (neck) mounted on a sleek alder body for plenty of warm, chunky tone. The rock maple neck sports a bound compound-radius maple fretboard. A scalloped heel means uninhibited access to the upper frets, while the JT390 adjustable bridge with string-through-body provides solid performance and tone.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut (12") for easy chording and flattens out (16") as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Alder body with flamed maple veneer on transparent finishes
- Bolt-on maple neck with scar joint headstock
- Ivoroid binding on neck and headstock
- Compound radius maple fingerboard 12"-16"
- 24 jumbo frets
- MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Seymour Duncan JB TB4 bridge humbuckers
- Seymour Duncan Jazz SH2N neck humbucker
- 3-position blade pickup switch
- Master volume, master tone
- JT390 adjustable bridge with strings-through-body
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Black hardware
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .735", 12th fret .819"
- 1-11/16" nut width