- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2P
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72858 000001000 L72858000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson's Pro Series Dinky DK2P models provide the ultimate shred experience. A modern me...Click To Read More About This Product
The Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2P is a modern metal machine with Seymour Duncan pickups.
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson's Pro Series Dinky DK2P models provide the ultimate shred experience. A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2P features an alder body with a unique poplar burl top. A graphite-reinforced bolt-on bound maple neck features a sculpted shredder's cut heel for easier access to the upper frets. A hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back offers greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
A pair of direct-mount brawny Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups—JB (bridge) and '59 (neck)— power this axe, delivering powerful punch while retaining clarity with enhanced note definition—a critical component for modern metal. This axe is also equipped with single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching to tweak and refine tone. A recessed Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system provides improved tuning stability. Stunning in sound and style also boasts a pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and all-black hardware, including the sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons.
- Gloss-finished alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 24-fret ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 bridge pickups and Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N neck pickups
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Floyd Rose 1000 series double-locking tremolo
Get the ultimate shred experience with the Jackson Pro Series Dinky. Order today.
- Body material: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck material: Maple
- Scale: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed urethane
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.6875", Floyd Rose 1000 series locking
- Position inlays: Offset pearloid dot
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade: position 1. bridge full humbucker, position 2. bridge inner coil, position 3. both inner coils, position 4. neck inner coil, position 5. neck full humbucker
- Controls: Volume, tone
- Tuning machines: Jackson sealed die-cast
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 series double-locking tremolo (recessed)
- Control knobs: Dome-style
- Hardware finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel plated steel (.009-.042 gauges)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.