- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK3 Okoume Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K73966 000001000 K73966000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky models provide the ultimate shred experience. Built with an HS...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK3 Okoume continues the Jackson legacy of state-of-the-art rock machines.
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky models provide the ultimate shred experience.
Built with an HSS pickup configuration, the Pro Series Dinky DK3 is a metal monster. The JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup outputs revved up warm and aggressive harmonics, balanced with the perfect mix of sustain and
distortion, and is the ideal complement to the all-new Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle and neck pickups, which add sparkly tones and glassy cleans for a versatile sound that can take you from blues to metal. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-position blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life, while a recessed Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge provides incredible sustain.
Other top-of-the-line features include an ash body, one-piece bolt-on maple neck (hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish) with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods, a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust.
- Okoume Dinky body
- Bolt-on maple neck, 12"-16" compound radius, ebony fingerboard, 24 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan pickups, SSL-6 in neck and middle, JB TB-4 humbucker in bridge, 5-way switch
- Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed), Die-cast sealed tuners
The Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK3 Okoume will grab you with its pro sound, sleek looks and amazing feel. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Okoume
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: SSL-6
- Middle: SSL-6
- Bridge: JB TB-4
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.