- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK3QM Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48425 000001000 J48425000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built with an HSS pickup configuration, the Pro Series Dinky DK3QM is a metal monster. The JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup outputs revved up warm an...Click To Read More About This Product
Premium features with a quilted maple top make this the ultimate shred machine.
Built with an HSS pickup configuration, the Pro Series Dinky DK3QM is a metal monster. The JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup outputs revved up warm and aggressive harmonics, balanced with the perfect mix of sustain and distortion, and is the ideal complement to the all-new Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle and neck pickups, which add sparkly tones and glassy cleans for a versatile sound that can take you from blues to metal. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-position blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life, while a recessed Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge provides incredible sustain.
Other premium features include an alder body with quilt maple top, one-piece bolt-on maple neck (hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish) with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods, 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust.
Available in Chlorine Burst with brooding all-black hardware and a matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Dinky
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Custom Flat Strat SSL-6
- Middle: Custom Flat Strat SSL-6
- Bridge: JB TB-4
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Go all the way with Jackson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.