- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson RX10D Randy Rhoads Electric Guitar
- Product H68212
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jackson RX10D Rhoads electric guitar is built with a high-quality alder body and a pair of Duncan Design humbucker pickups. The HB103B is a high-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A shredding machine with a locking trem.
The Jackson RX10D Rhoads electric guitar is built with a high-quality alder body and a pair of Duncan Design humbucker pickups. The HB103B is a high-output ceramic bridge humbucker based on the Duncan Distortion. The HB103N is a hot alnico neck pickup based on the Duncan Jazz. It has a Floyd Rose-licensed Low Profile locking tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, a bolt-on rock maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard, and chrome hardware. Controls include master volume, master tone, and 3-way pickup switch.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Basswood body with flamed maple veneer on transparent finishes
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Compound radius rosewood fingerboard 12"-16"
- 22 jumbo frets
- MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Duncan Designed HB-103B humbucker
- Duncan Designed HB-103N humbucker
- 3-position blade pickup switch
- Master volume,
- Floyd Rose-licensed Jackson Low Profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .775", 12th fret .880"
- 1-11/16" nut width