- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson SL3X Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L51640 000001000 L51640000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jackson name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology and playing, leading the way in crafting instruments that exceed ...Click To Read More About This Product
A streamlined machine designed to unleash your musical beast.
The Jackson name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology and playing, leading the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of modern players. Pushing the envelope further than it's ever been pushed, the X Series Soloist SL3X is a brave new entry into the world of high-tech guitars. Lead the charge with this streamlined machine designed to unleash your musical beast.
A stylishly contoured basswood body and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensures ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite reinforcement rods run through the one-piece maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the ultra-fast 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck.
Leap headfirst into the fray with a select power trio of Duncan Designed pickups; two high-output HR-101 Hot Rails single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a powerful HB-103B humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonic response and highly dynamic responsiveness. Single volume and tone controls along with a five-way blade switch control the formidable pickups' output, making their power yours to command.
The recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system is fluidly easy to use, ensuring that your axe precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb. Case sold separately.
Jump on this high-speed train to Jacksonville. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Laurel
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: HR-101 Hot Rails
- Middle: HR-101 Hot Rails
- Bridge: HB-103
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo (recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.