- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson USA Select Dinky DK2 FSR Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K90851 0000010009354 K908510000010009354
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From bridge to headstock, USA Select Series represent Jackson's top-line best. Nowhere else will you find U.S.-built production-model shred machines ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Jackson's USA Select Dinky FSR features the best craftsmanship and materials Jackson has to offer.
From bridge to headstock, USA Select Series represent Jackson's top-line best. Nowhere else will you find U.S.-built production-model shred machines of such stellar design, peerless performance and superior craftsmanship, brought to life by the best luthiers and builders in the business.
The 25.5" scale USA Select Dinky DK2 is a natural beauty to behold with a basswood body topped with a 1/8" birdseye maple top. Its graphite-reinforced bolt-on caramelized flame maple neck features a scarf joint and hand-rubbed urethane gel finish, and a 12 -16" compound radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard with heavy rolled fingerboard edges, 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays. A heel-mounted truss rod wheel allows for quick and easy neck relief adjustments, even between songs.
A gold standard in terms of high-output pickups, the DiMarzio Super Distortion sits in the bridge position, offering the perfect blend of power and tone: both single-notes and chords jump out of the amp and fill the room with a wall of sound. It is paired with the complimentary and open-sounding DiMarzio PAF Pro neck pickup, providing presence and "cut" to slice through the mix.
Other features include single volume and tone controls, five-way blade switching, recessed Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo bridge system, Gotoh die-cast tuners, Jackson neck plate and standard strap buttons.
- Basswood Dinky body, Satin finish
- Caramelized 2-Piece Flame Maple neck, 12 to 16" Compound Radius, 24 Jumbo frets
- 2 DiMarzio humbucking pickups (Super Distortion in bridge, PAF Pro in neck), 5-way switch
- Gotoh Die-Cast tuners, Floyd Rose Original Locking Tremolo and Nut, Black hardware
Designed for effortless playability, stunning looks and searing sound. Order yours today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material:
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Dinky
- Neck wood: 2-piece Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Piranha tooth
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: PAF Pro
- Bridge: DP100 Super Distortion
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tuning machines: Gotoh Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hard shell
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.