- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson USA Select SL2H Soloist Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #511489 000023000U26689 511489000023000U26689
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Jackson USA Select Series offers custom shop quality-built guitars using the finest materials available at a fraction of the price of a custom shop i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A top-o'-the-line, neck-thru tone machine for the serious shredder.
Jackson USA Select Series offers custom shop quality-built guitars using the finest materials available at a fraction of the price of a custom shop instrument.
The Jackson USA Select SL2H features a quartersawn eastern rock maple neck with a through-body design for unmatched stability, resonance and sustain. Each SL2H is equipped with a pair of Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups for screaming tone and an original Floyd Rose recessed tremolo to enhance the expression of your performance. Perfectly complimenting the sonic superiority of this construction recipe is the world-class playability for which Jackson is legendary.
The smooth feel of the oiled neck, 24 expertly-dressed jumbo frets, and a compound radius fingerboard that features a smaller radius in the lower register for comfortable chording and a larger radius at the upper register for effortless choke-free bending for solos make a Jackson USA Select one of the finest-playing guitars you will ever experience.
Fine appointments such as ebony fingerboards, neck and headstock binding, mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays, and flawless finishes “ including figured maple tops on transparent finishes “ make Jackson USA Select as stunning visually as they play and sound.
Includes Deluxe Jackson molded case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Jackson
- Neck wood: Maple Quartersawn
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH1N
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Standard Black open coil
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
If you're ready to move on up, Jackson's ready to get on down. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.