- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson USA Signature Limited Edition Phil Collen PC1 Claro Walnut Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51625 000001000 L51625000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen and Jackson have enjoyed an alliance that has spanned more than three decades now. Collen’s PC1 Dinky was one of th...Click To Read More About This Product
Phil and Jackson's latest incarnation.
Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen and Jackson have enjoyed an alliance that has spanned more than three decades now. Collen’s PC1 Dinky was one of the original Jackson signature instruments and continues to stand out in modern times with its staple exotic woods and unique Jackson Sustainer/Driver.
This incarnation—the USA Signature Limited Edition Phil Collen PC1 Claro Walnut Electric Guitar—boasts premium features including a caramelized mahogany body with an exquisite claro walnut top and bolt-on two-piece quartersawn caramelized flame maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back. The 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with rolled edges hosts 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and a convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel.
The S/S/S configuration features a custom DiMarzio DP427 bridge pickup and custom DiMarzio Fast Track 1 middle pickup for thick, boosted tones with big lows and fat highs and a PC1 Sustainer Driver neck pickup for infinite sustain. This standout axe is also equipped with five-way blade switching, dome-style volume, tone and intensity control knobs and Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo bridge system with titanium saddles and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners.
Dressed in a Natural finish, the PC1 Claro Walnut also features satin gold hardware and a licensed Fender Stratocaster headstock. Includes hardshell case.
Jump on this high-speed train to Jacksonville. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Claro walnut
- Body wood: Caramelized mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: 2-piece quartersawn Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Maple with rolled edges
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo Stainless steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side position markers
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: PC1 Sustainer Driver
- Middle: Fast Track 1
- Bridge: DP427
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Intensity controls
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo with titanium saddles
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Licensed Fender headstock
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.