- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series CDX22 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47749 000001000 L47749000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Jackson's most iconic shape arrives in the affordable X Series form with design elements reminiscent of its original predecessor. A sleek 25.5” scale...Click To Read More About This Product
Iconic design and powerful sound.
Jackson's most iconic shape arrives in the affordable X Series form with design elements reminiscent of its original predecessor.
A sleek 25.5” scale turbojet, the X Series CDX22 features an offset V-shape body crafted out of mahogany, one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint and a newly-designed scalloped shredder’s heel to allow for comfortable access to the upper frets.
Hosting 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its bound 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
The CDX22 is powered by dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups that have been painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain. This metal beast also features single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switch, an old-school synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, sealed die-cast locking tuners and Jackson’s pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Supercharge your sound, style and playability with the CDX22 — available in Gloss Black with black hardware. Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with gloss finish
- 1-piece maple neck-thru with laurel fingerboard and compound radius
- Dual Jackson High-Output humbucking pickups with volume and tone controls
- Black hardware includes 2-point Fulcrum tremolo and die-cast tuners
Get sleek style and high-octane tone. Order today.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: X series
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High-Output Humbucking
- Bridge: High-Output Humbucking
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.