- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series RRX7 7-string Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51553 000001000 L51553000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Reacting to your every command like a well-tuned race car, the 7-string X Series RRX24-7 is a slick music-making machine, ideal for modern metal and ...Click To Read More About This Product
A slick music-making machine.
Reacting to your every command like a well-tuned race car, the 7-string X Series RRX24-7 is a slick music-making machine, ideal for modern metal and other styles that require a high-performance instrument, engineered with innovation. We've poured all of our hard earned knowledge into this guitar, creating a beast of an instrument that represents nearly 40 years of experience creating extreme tools for extreme players.
The RRX24-7 features a 25.5" scale, basswood body with one-piece maple neck-through-body with graphite reinforcement and 12-16" compound radius dark laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays. Engineered for progressive players at the top of their games, this 7-string beast is fueled by a pair of Duncan Designed HB-7 humbucking pickups with three-way blade switching, two volume knobs and a single tone control. Players can dive and soar with the Floyd Rose® Special 7-string double-locking tremolo system providing rock-solid tuning stability.
Known for slick style that refuses to sacrifice one iota of functionality, this guitar is sure to make a bold statement onstage. Available in Gloss Black, the RRX24-7 is decked out with black Jackson sealed die-cast tuning machines, white single-ply neck binding and Jackson's noted pointed reverse 7-In-Line headstock. Case sold separately.
Jump on this high-speed train to Jacksonville. Order today.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: HB-7 Humbucking
- Bridge: HB-7 Humbucking
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.