- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series Signature Adrian Smith SDXQ Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K32469 000001000 K32469000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Iron Maiden is one of the most successful and influential metal bands ever, thanks to the molten yet melodic guitar work of Adrian Smith. With timele...Click To Read More About This Product
Signature style with HSS pickup configuration and Floyd Rose tremolo.
Iron Maiden is one of the most successful and influential metal bands ever, thanks to the molten yet melodic guitar work of Adrian Smith. With timeless songwriting and thrilling live performances, Maiden continues to record, tour internationally and rock stadiums everywhere with electricity.
Jackson honors Smith’s metal prowess with the X Series Signature Adrian Smith SDXQ, featuring a basswood San Dimas body with elegant quilt maple top, two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12 - 16 in. compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and licensed Fender Strat headstock.
The SDXQ also offers an HSS pickup configuration and is powered by a Jackson high-output humbucking bridge pickup, Jackson single-coil middle pickup and single-coil neck pickup with five-way blade switching and master volume and tone controls. A non-recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking 2-point tremolo bridge will withstand all the abuse you throw at it, providing rock-solid stability and stable tuning.
Available in a Transparent Green finish with a black pickguard and black hardware, this beauty looks as sharp as it sounds.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilt maple
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: 2-piece Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) locking
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Single-coil
- Middle: Single-coil
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Take your playing to the next level. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.