- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series Soloist SL4X Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L51634 000002000 L51634000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jackson name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology and playing, leading the way in crafting instruments that exceed ...Click To Read More About This Product
High-speed playability and performance with a mid-range price tag.
The Jackson name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology and playing, leading the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of modern players.
Boasting Jackson's trademark high-speed playability and performance with a mid-range price tag, the X Series Soloist SL4X guitar is also the only product in the current lineup to offer a triple single-coil pickup route configuration. With a third Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails pickup added between the neck and bridge pickup, we've unlocked an even wider and more versatile range of tones. Hot wound rails coupled with a powerful ceramic magnet power this musical beast with the aggressive crunch and sustain hard rock and metal styles demand. With single volume and tone controls and a five-way blade switch, players can explore a variety of pickup combinations, while a Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo (recessed for picking hand comfort) bridge system provides superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Featuring a 25.5" scale length, the SL4X is crafted out of poplar and coupled with a one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, providing stability against the ravages of the road. Wrapped in white binding, its 12-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. Case sold separately.
Jump on this high-speed train to Jacksonville. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: HR-101 Hot Rails
- Middle: HR-101 Hot Rails
- Bridge: HR-101 Hot Rails
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.